The Digital Combo card consists of 4 BRI ports and 4 DVL ports used for the connection of the digital telephone sets.
- The specifications and characteristics of the ports match the specifications and characteristics of the card itself.
- If you desire to use the BRI port for synchronisation purposes, no line card position may be skipped between this card and the SWITCH card.
- The card is installed into the line card position of the basic module.
The set-up of the Jumpers on the board determines the NT or TE port type
Pins 1–2, 3–4, 5–6, 7–8 and power supply pins to be connected
- NT without power supply
Connect pins 1–2, 3–4, 5–6, 7–8 and do not connect the power supply pins
Connect pins 1–3, 2–4, 5–7, 6–8 and do not connect the power supply pins
- On the positions with the HW addresses 6, 9 and 12 the ports 0 and 1 always have the NT configuration.
4x DVL port
- Interface type – Upn (NT–U), LAP–S with 48 V power supply
- Protocol – Cornet II
- RJ45 Connection – two conductors, Pin4 and Pin5 = broadcasting/ reception
4x BRI port
- Interface type
- S0 (NT-S/T, LT-T ) with phantom power supply – 42 V
- S0 (TE-S/T, LT-S ) without power supply
- Protocol – DSS1 – EURO ISDN
- Connection – RJ-45 – four conductors
- Pin3, Pin6 = broadcasting couple
- Pin4, Pin5 = reception couple