KalliopePBX is a breakthrough in the world of VoIP and traditional telephony. Its offer includes a selection of VoIP switchboards that combine advanced technicological features with maximum simplicity of use and configuration in order to give the user the ability to manage their own telephone services. http://www.kalliopepbx.com.
Integration with 2N IP Intercoms
Register 2N IP intercom onto the IP PBX, model KalliopePBX V4, and perform calls and video calls in both directions. Control the opening of the door.
The proposed integration allows:
- Register 2N IP intercom on the VoIP PBX.
- When the button on the video door phone is pressed, receiving the call on the PBX and route it to the called extension; when answered, open a bidirectional audio communication.
- When the button on the video door phone is pressed, receiving the call on the PBX and route it to the called extension; when answered, open a bidirectional audio communication with video.
- Control the opening of the door during the call.
- Put the call on hold on the receiver and route it to another extension.
- Activate a call from the internal answering device towards the intercom.
- Activate a video call from the internal answering device towards the intercom.
|KalliopePBX V4||KalliopePBX V4 VM, KalliopePBX V4 Mini, KalliopePBX V4 Lite, KalliopePBX V4R, KalliopePBX V4R+, KalliopePBX V4 Lite FO, KalliopePBX V4R FO, KalliopePBX V4R+ FO.||
4.5.7 or superior
2N IP Intercom HW & SW
|9137111CKU||2N® IP Vario||22.214.171.124.6|
LAN, WAN, Internet.
|Registration||Call from 2N IP intercom to extension||VideoCall from 2N IP intercom to extension||Door control||Call hold on and forwarding||Audio call from extension to 2N IP intercom||VideoCall from extension to 2N IP intercom|
Register the IP PBX on the IP PBX using the SIP1 account (Services>Phone>SIP1).
Automatic call answering mode.
Configuration of IP PBX