eeThis group helps:
- Monitor the current statuses of the GSM gateway components;
- Check and set the GSM gateway licence;
- View and save LOG files and CDR.
Firmware / Licence
This window provides information on the gateway licensing, firmware and bootware versions and Ethernet interface MAC address. A new licence code can be inserted here.
- Firmware version – current firmware version of the gateway connected.
- Bootware version – current bootware version of the gateway connected.
- MAC address – Ethernet interface MAC address of the gateway connected.
- CPU serial number – GSM gateway serial number in the format M202–xxxxxxxxxx
- Active: licensed protocols:
- SIP – SIP support;
- MEx – Mobility Extension support, 'x' gives the maximum count of users;
- G729 – G.729ab voice codec support;
- TUN – GSM-CSD remote supervision support.
- SMSU – count of SMS users.
- SMSS – SMPP support.
- SMSE – SMS@email support.
- SMSW – SMS via web support.
- SNMP – SNMP monitoring support.
- Gateway limitation – gateway operation time (licence limitation if any).
- Licence status – current licence status (unblocked/blocked).
- The licensed protocols will be blocked when the licence code has expired!
- Auto licence – current automatic licence status (No/Yes).
- Auto licence is added via the 2N® SIMStar server.
- If the current Licence status is blocked during automatic licensing, 2N® VoiceBlue Next will be restarted during licence adding.
- If the current Licence status is unblocked during automatic licensing, the Gateway limitation will be prolonged without 2N® VoiceBlue Next restart.
- Networks – list of allowed/barred GSM/UMTS networks.
- Upon the dealer's request, the gateway may contain blocking of certain GSM/UMTS networks. This state is indicated by a red shining Ch 1 / Ch 2 LED. The GSM module diagnostic window displays the 'netw-err' status.
- Contact your dealer for more information please.
- Licence key for gateway – item for entering a new gateway connecting licence.
- By entering a new licence code you restart the GSM gateway and discontinue all current calls!
The Date/Time window enables you to set the current date and time for the gateway. Select the Synchronise with local PC item and the Time and Date items will be set automatically according to your PC data.
- The internal back-up source is able to back up the internal clock source for a few hours only! Make sure that the gateway date and time values are correct after a long disconnection from the power supply!
This window is used for recording, checking and downloading voice messages. Supported format is PCM-Alaw, Mono, 8000 Hz, 8 bits.
|Index||Type of message||Use||Max. length(s)|
|0||DISA message||Inc. calls from GSM/UMTS||64|
|1||ME"Hallo"||Mobility Extension calls||4|
|2||ME"Mobility extension"||Mobility Extension calls||4|
|3||ME"Please dial number"||Mobility Extension calls||4|
|4||ME"Text message"||Mobility Extension calls||4|
|5||ME"Activated"||Mobility Extension calls||4|
|6||ME"Deactivated"||Mobility Extension calls||4|
|7||ME"beeep"||Mobility Extension calls||4|
|8||ME"be,be,be"||Mobility Extension calls||4|
|21||GSM outgoing group 1||Calls via Out. GSM group 1||8|
|22||GSM outgoing group 2||Calls via Out. GSM group 2||8|
|23||GSM outgoing group 3||Calls via Out. GSM group 3||8|
|24||GSM outgoing group 4||Calls via Out. GSM group 4||8|
|25||GSM outgoing group 5||Calls via Out. GSM group 5||8|
|26||GSM outgoing group 6||Calls via Out. GSM group 6||8|
|27||GSM outgoing group 7||Calls via Out. GSM group 7||8|
|28||GSM outgoing group 8||Calls via Out. GSM group 8||8|
|30||Message 30||Voice message detector||8|
|31||Message 31||Voice message detector||8|
|32||Message 32||Voice message detector||8|
|33||Message 33||Voice message detector||8|
|34||Message 34||Voice message detector||8|
|35||Message 35||Voice message detector||8|
|36||Message 36||Voice message detector||8|
|37||Message 37||Voice message detector||8|
You can choose which message will be uploaded or use detection by file name. Detection requires file name: "mess[index of message][optional remark].wav". You can upload more than one message in *.tar file.
- Voice messages with indexes 30–37 are used for detection of the mobile provider's voice message played before call connection. If a match is found of the voice message with any of the voice messages recorded in the gateway, the call is terminated automatically or established via the last GSM outgoing group set in the LCR table (on condition that the ITD – Ignore tone detection in last group parameter is active) in the Gateway Configuration / LCR table section. Refer to the Gateway Configuration / GSM basic parameters / Voice message detector settings for details.
The LOG file window helps read out the gateway LOG file. The bottom part of the window includes icons for saving the LOG file into a file and refreshing the LOG listing in the web window.
The CDR file window helps read out the Call Data Records (CDR) of the gateway. The bottom part of the window includes icons for saving the CDR into a file and refreshing the CDR listing in the web window. Refer to Subs 4.4. CDR line description for more details on the CDR format.
- The maximum capacity is 100,000 call records. When this limit is reached, the oldest record(s) will be deleted automatically!
- The latest 1,000 call records are displayed in the web interface.
- Downloading of a high amount of CDR may take up to several tens of seconds.
The SDR file window helps read out the SMS Data Records (SDR) of the gateway. The bottom part of the window includes icons for saving the SDR into a file and refreshing the SDR listing in the web window. Refer to Subs 4.5. SDR line description for more details on the SDR format.
- The maximum capacity is 100,000 SMS records. When this limit is reached, the oldest record(s) will be deleted automatically!
- The latest 1,000 SMS records are displayed in the web interface.
- Downloading of a high amount of SDR may take up to several tens of seconds.
This window displays the current status of each GSM/UMTS channel. Refer to Subs. 4.6 for status details.
This window helps you control the selected GSM/UMTS module manually.
The window displays the current statistics on calls. The bottom part of the window includes icons for saving the LOG file into a file and refreshing the CDR listing in the web window. Refer to Subs. 4.7 for format information.
Current call info
The window displays the currently made calls. The bottom part of the window includes icons for saving the LOG file into a file and refreshing the listing in the web window.
The window displays the states of all available configuration sessions. The bottom part of the window includes icons for saving the LOG file into a file and refreshing the listing in the web window.
AutoCLIP routing table
The window displays the current state of the AutoCLIP table. The bottom part of the window includes icons for saving the LOG file into a file and refreshing the listing in the web window.
- The maximum AutoCLIP routing table capacity is 256 records.
The window displays the current SIP registration state of the gateway.
The window displays on-line gateway tracing.