Press the button on the home screen to display the Device Settings section. The settings menu can be used for local device settings.
- Brightness – sets the value of display backlighting.
- Screen timeout – timeout after which the device automatically goes into Sleep Mode if there is no activity.
- Ringtone Volume – set the incoming call ringtone volume.
- Call Volume – set the phone call volume.
- Ringtone – sets the ringtone for incoming calls on the device.
- Doorbell tone – set the tone to be played when the doorbell is used.
- Set date and time automatically – activates a mode in which the date and time will be taken from the network.
- Set date – used to set the date manually.
- Set time – used to set time manually.
- Set Time Zone – set the time zone for your installation site to define time shifts and summer/winter time transitions.
- Time Format – set the time format to be displayed.
- Date Format – set the date format to be displayed.
- Language – set the language for the texts to be displayed. Choose one of the seven pre-defined languages (CZ, EN, DE, FR, ES, IT, RU).
- Screen lock – switches the screen lock or also the so-called parental lock on/off. Enter the PIN code to enable the screen lock. Enter the same PIN code to disable the screen lock.
- Do Not Disturb mode – switches Do Not Disturb mode on/off. This allows you to switch off the ringtone for the incoming call for the period of time when this mode is active. By default, the DND mode does not apply to doorbell notification, i.e. the incoming ringtone is off and the doorbell ringtone is on. Change this setting via the web interface in the Hardware / Audio menu.
- Display weather – displays or hides information about the current weather on the home screen.
- Location – device location for weather forecast. Location setting is only possible using the device’s web interface.
- Units – allows you to set display in metric (°C) or imperial (°F) units.