The GSM card can be supplies in several HW configurations.
- Configuration with 1, 2 or 4 GSM ports (channels)
- The exchange of the SIM card in the GSM modules is only allowed if the card power supply is switched off, i.e. if the system is switched to the maintenance mode or completely switched off.
- An antenna must be connected to the SMA antenna connection; otherwise GSM module damage may occur.
- 1x SIM for 1 GSM module is supported
- The card is installed into any line position of the basic or the extension modules.
- Module type – SIEMENS TC35i, SIEMENS MC39
- SIM card type – SIM small 3V