This function informs that the ALARM button got stuck in the lift cabin.
Set the timeout in seconds after which the button shall be considered jammed in parameter 969 (ALARM button test). Then, the event defined via the 2N® Service Tool Events menu (Jammed button) will be executed.
The following options are available:
- IO module output activation
- IO module output deactivation
- Send SMS – set the phone number and text (for GSM/UMTS module only)
- Send system SMS – set the phone number (for GSM/UMTS module only)
- Operational call – this call is set up to the number defined in parameters 081–088 (Operational call) and uses CPC Antenna, CPC KONE or P100 for transmissions
- Multiple events can be set up (output activation + operational call, e.g.).
- SMS can be sent only if the GSM/UMTS module is installed.
- If you set the operational call option and CPC/P100 2N ext confirmation, the audio unit type (cabin 1 or 2) and shaft number is displayed for the stuck button (if the call is received via the 2N® Lift8 server).
- Set the IO module activation/deactivation timeout to 1 s at least. If you set 0, the function will not work.
From version 2.4.0 up, an event can be executed if the button has been repaired. The events related to a stuck button (IO module output activation/deactivation, send SMS or operational call) can be executed. Set the parameters via the Service Tool again (Configuration – Events – Stuck button).
Operational calls are possible with this event only if CPC Antenna/KONE and P100 2N Ext are set in parameters 181–186. Make sure that the settings match the Control Panel values. Be sure to set 2N Ext in the Control Panel for CPC Antenna 2N Ext. CPC KONE or P100 will do for the other protocols (CPC KONE 2N Ext, P100 2N Ext).
- We recommend you to set a rather long interval in parameter 969 to avoid unintentional event generation.
- Recommended value: 300 s.
In versions 2.5.0 and higher, you can set the operational call (stuck button, button repaired) via parameter 990. Refer to Subs. 3.2 (Table of Parameters) for details.
- If you set the operational call via parameter 990 and Events menu (script), the call will be set up twice.