List of Parameters
The 2N IP intercoms are ONVIF compatible and fully implement the ONVIF Profile S.
Enable WS Discovery – enable the WS-Discovery function, which allows other devices (ONVIF clients) to discover compatible LAN devices. Enable this function to use a device as an ONVIF compatible one.
- Calls to Axis Camera Station – allow compatibility with the Axis Camera Station VMS system, which natively supports the 2N IP intercoms on the Axis level. In case a 2N IP intercom has already been added to the ACS, back up all of its records before upgrade, then remove the 2N IP intercom from the ACS, perform upgrade and add the intercom again.
Be sure to set one user account at least and the proper access level (according to ONVIF specification and used VMS) to achieve full ONVIF functionality. Without this, the basic functionality is only available.
- Enabled – enable/disable the user account.
- Name – set the ONVIF access user name.
- Password – set the ONVIF access password.
- Access Level – set the user ONVIF access level (User, Operator, Administrator).
- Output Type – set the inverted logic input control mode via ONVIF.
- Check the following RTSP and JPEG functions for enable to make the ONVIF function work properly (to gain full compatibility with the third party equipment):
- RTSP Server enabled on the RTSP tab
- Video stream enabled on the RTSP tab
- UDP unicast enabled on the RTSP tab
- Snapshot download enabled on the JPEG tab
Preset authorisation for ONVIF
- Username: admin
- Password: 2n