The start screen is an introductory overview screen displayed upon login to the intercom web interface. Use the back arrow in the left-hand upper corner of the following web interface pages to return to this screen anytime.
The screen header includes the intercom name (refer to the Display Name parameter in the Services / Phone / SIP menu). Select the web interface language with the CZ and EN buttons. Press the Log out button in the right-hand upper corner to log out.
The start screen is also the first menu level and quick navigation (click on a tile) to selected intercom configuration sections. Some tiles also display the state of selected services.
The 2N IP intercom configuration includes 5 main menus: State, Directory, Hardware, Services and System including submenus; see below.
- Device – essentials on the intercom
- Services – information on active services and their states
- License – current states of licenses and available intercom functions
- Users – settings for user phone numbers, quick dial buttons, access cards and switch control user codes
- Time Profiles – time profile settings
- Holidays – holiday settings
- Switches – electric lock, lighting, etc. settings
- Audio – audio, signalling, etc. volume control, microphone parameters
- Camera – internal camera, external IP camera settings
- Keypad – button and keypad settings
- Buttons - user speed dial settings
- Display – basic display settings
- Card Reader – card reader, Wiegand interface settings
- Extenders – 2N® IP Verso extender settings
- Phone – telephone and SIP connection settings
- Streaming – audio/video streaming settings (ONVIF, RTSP, Multicast, etc.)
- Onvif – Onvif settings
- E-Mail – E-mail sending and SMTP connection settings
- Automation – flexible intercom settings according to the user's requirements
- HTTP API – HTTP API authorisation settings
- User Sounds – user sound settings and upload
- Web Server – web server and access password settings
- Audio Test – automatic audio test settings
- SNMP – SNMP settings
- Network – LAN connection settings, 802.1x, packet capturing
- Date and Time – real time and time zone settings
- License – license settings, trial license activation
- Certificates – certificate and private key settings
- Auto provisioning – automatic firmware and configuration update settings
- Syslog – syslog message sending settings
- Maintenance – backup and configuration reset, firmware update
In order to ensure the full functioning and guaranteed outputs we strongly recommend a verification of the timeliness of version of product or facility already during the installation process. The customer takes into consideration that the product or facility can achieve the guaranteed outputs and be fully operational pursuant to the producer’s instructions only by using the most recent version of product or facility, which has been tested for full interoperability and has not been determined by the producer as incompatible with certain versions of other products, only in conformity with the producer’s instructions, guidelines, manual or recommendation and only in conjunction with suitable products and facilities of the other producers. The most recent versions are available on the website https://www.2n.cz/cs_CZ/, or specific facilities, depending on their technical capacity, allow updating in the configuration interface. Should the customer use any other version of product or facility than the most recent one, or the version that has been determined by the producer as incompatible with certain versions of other producers’ products of facilities, or the product or facility in a way incompatible with the producer’s instructions, guidelines, manual or recommendation or in conjunction with unsuitable products or facilities of the other producers, he or she is aware of all potential limitations of functionality of such a product or facility and all relating consequences. Should the customer use any other than the most recent version of the product or facility, or the version that has been that has been determined by the producer as incompatible with certain versions of other producers’ products of facilities, or the product or facility in a way incompatible with the producer’s instructions, guidelines, manual or recommendation or in conjunction with unsuitable products or facilities of the other producers, he or she agrees that the company 2N TELEKOMUNIKACE a.s. is not liable neither for any limitation of such a product’s functionality, nor for any damage, loss or injury relating to such a potential limitation of functionality.