This section provides extra functions of the GSM gateway. At present, the GSM gateway offers the Ethernet interface tracing (Network trace) and gateway communication tracing functions. These functions help detect gateway installation troubles (SIP communication debugging). The file format is PCAP, which is readable in the Wireshark (http://www.wireshark.org/) program, for example.
This section helps you set the BTS lock if the GSM/UMTS module supports this function. The BTS ID containing cells are marked blue to indicate that the module supports BTS. Set the BTS lock manually by selecting a BTS or depending on the BTS signal intensity.
Send USSD Command
This section helps you send USSD commands to a mobile network and display subsequent replies.
- The USSD menu helps you, for example, obtain SIM credit or other information from the provider. The USSD menu can contain multiple levels. Use the semicolon ';' to access the next level. A USSD command can be as follows, e.g.: *123#;1;2.
This section helps you test calls via the gateway interfaces or verify the LCR settings. Both incoming and outgoing calls to/from all the 2N® BRI interfaces can be tested.
- Call status Connection channel – display the channel for the selected interface for outgoing test calls.
- NULL – no action.
- CPRES – call setup request.
- IPROC – call setup initiation.
- CRECV – called user ringing.
- ACTIVE – active call.
- DISREQ – call end request.
- OVRECV – call setup request rejection due to non-fulfilment of the LCR conditions.
- Waiting channel – display the test channel for an incoming call via the selected 2N® BRI interface.
- Action type – set the test call type.
- Make call – the gateway will make an outgoing test call.
- Wait call – the gateway will await an incoming test call.
- Destination channel – select a channel for the outgoing call interface. The LCR settings do not affect the call.
- Source channel – select the source channel for the outgoing call interface. Only if Destination channel - According to LCR is used.
- Wait on channel – select the channel for the incoming call interface.
- Dial – called number.
- Clip – calling number.